Liporase Hyaluronidase dissolves hyaluronic acid
Liporase Hyaluronidase removes fillers
Hyaluronidase is an enzyme (compounded by special pharmacies) that causes hydrolysis (breakdown) of hyaluronic acid. It is often referred to as a reversal agent for hyaluronic acid fillers. When the enzyme is injected it dissolves the synthetic hyaluronic acid filler, leaving the body’s own tissues intact. Liporase Hyaluronidase is made in Korea. It is used to dissolve hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers that have been placed incorrectly, excessively or unevenly.
Liporase can be used to dissolve dermal fillers or to maximise the strength of lipodissolve injections.
Liporase, also knowns as Hyaluronidase, is a tissue modifier indicated as an adjuvant in subcutaneous fluid administration for achieving hydration, to increase the dispersion and absorption of other injected drugs, and in subcutaneous urography for improving resorption of radiopaque agents.
– Those with hypersensitivity to hyaluronidase or any other ingredient are not allowed to use this product
– Discontinue recombinant (hyaluronidase human injection) if sensitization occurs.
– Hyaluronidase should not be used to enhance the absorption and dispersion of dopamine and/or alpha agonist drugs.
– Hyaluronidase should not be injected into or around an infected or acutely inflamed area because of the danger of spreading a localized infection.
– Hyaluronidase should not be used to reduce the swelling of bites or stings.
– Hyaluronidase should not be used for intravenous injections because the enzyme is rapidly inactivated.
– Furosemide, the benzodiazepines and phenytoin have been found to be incompatible with hyaluronidase.
– Anaphylactic-like reactions following retrobulbar block or intravenous injections have occurred, rarely.
– Hyaluronidase should not be applied directly to the cornea. It is not for topical use.
Efficacy and effect
Makes penetration of injection easy when subcutaneous injection, intramuscular injection or local anesthetics are injected under the skin to improve capability of absorbing excessive body fluid or blood in human organs.
! Before гse dilute in 3-4 ml of 0.9% NaCl solution (saline)
Products containing hyaluronidase are intended for correcting unsuccessful results of beauty injections and for solving some other esthetic problems.
Description and ingredients:
It is released in the form of a lyophilized powder in 5 ml vials. The product is available for purchase in packages – 10 pieces in each. The active component is a depolymerizing enzyme hyaluronidase, with the activity of 1500 c.u.
Liporase inj. is used in aesthetic medicine.
Indications to using the product:
Injections are made directly into the area of correction. Following the injection there starts the destruction of molecular compounds of hyaluronic acid. Shorter oligomers are injected naturally. The procedure result will be noticeable within 2 days.
Depolymerizing enzyme hyaluronidase 1500 c.u. (activity is expressed in conditional units)
To dissolve a filler:
- Draw 1ml of saline solution 0.9%.
- To dissolve more volume of filler, draw up 10ml of saline solution 0.9%.
- Inject the saline solution into the little bottle of Liporase until it's full.
- Mix it gently by rotating the Hyaluronidase bottle very gently.
- Draw back the mixed solution into the syringe.
- Inject it slowly into the filler where it needs to be dissolved.
To maximise lipodissolve injections.
Same as above, but for fat dissolving injections, use 3ml of saline solution.
This is just an overall description, it does not include injection point, angle and needle sizes. Only place your order if you have knowledge on it.
There have been a few reports that some people may have an allergy
There have been cases of severe allergic reaction when injecting Hyaluronidase, although it's rare. Even so, it's worth doing a test dose prior to the full injection and wait to see if there's any allergic reaction.
Packaging unit - 10 vials
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days in USA, 3 to 5 in Europe. 5 to 10 for the rest of the world