Matrigen B-Tox Peel Skin Renewal System
Non-injectable application process. Apply to facial skin only
Detoxifying skin with dull complexion (uneven and dry complexion leads to fast skin ageing)
Promotes formation of collagen and elastin.
Restructures skin tissues
Eliminates hyper pigmentation
Regulates production of sebum.
Purifies acne and oily skin.
- B-Tox Powder – Sili-tox micro peeling powder (1g/ 2 Bottles in 1 set): 100% Natural Peeling Powder based on the deep-sea bio silica. It penetrates deep into skin to help the absorption of other products and regeneration and escape of death skin cells providing the basic skin circulation mechanism.
- B-Tox Solution - Solution to be mixed with peeling powder (8ml/ 2 Bottles in 1 set): Sili-tox penetrates deep into skin to maximize the effect, and it is necessary to mix with the Sili-tox powder to mitigate the skin stimulation and help to establish inside the skin.
- B-Tox Calming Ampoule – Peeling calming & moisturizing ampoule (10ml/ 2 Bottle in 1 set): It is applied for calming after the peeling. Sili-tox penetrates to calm down the reddened face while fully preventing the dryness with the top class moisture inducer, urea.
- B-Tox Regenerating Ampoule – Skin cell recovery & circulation healing ampoule (10ml/6 Bottles in 1 set): According to the rapid skin circulation cycle due to Sili-Tox, this ampoule encourages the skin cell vitalization, while providing dynamic healing with the placenta, aloe, and collagen.
Step 1 – Mix powder and solution by 1:1 ratio. Apply solution on facial skin and massage for 5-10 mins.
Step 2 – Apply the calming ampoule to treated areas to make it soothe.
Step 3 – Apply the regenerating ampoule to finish off.
Lastly: recommended to use with suncream and avoid direct sunlight after the first day of treatment.
**Warning: For External use only. Keep out of eyes.
** Please download the detail information for special facial treatments
** Professional use only
Made in Korea
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days in USA, 3 to 5 in Europe. 5 to 10 for the rest of the world