10 Benefits of 24k Gold Hyaluronic acid for skin care
- Wrinkles, fine lines, spots can be reduced: it thus reduces wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and marks on the skin, and will make you look younger.
- Stimulates the skin cells: the ions present in gold help in stimulating the cells, nerves and veins in your body. This leads to improved blood circulation. This will increase the metabolism of skin cells and secretion of waste. Gold can help to stimulate the cells to enhance healthy skin.
- Premature ageing of the skin can be prevented: use of gold can reduce the dryness of skin and helps in increasing the metabolic rate. This would prevent the skin from premature ageing.
- Gold can lighten the complexion: as we recollect history, it was rumored that one of the beauty regimes that Cleopatra followed was the use of gold. Cleopatra used a gold mask every night to enhance her complexion and keep her skin youthful, glowing and beautiful.
- Collagen depletion is slowed down: skin care with gold can slow down the depletion of collagen level in your skin cells.
- Sun pigmentation and damage can be treated: production of melanin or black pigment in the skin is responsible for tanning when exposed to sunlight. The production of melanin in the body can be reduced with the use of gold.
- Treatment of allergies: Egyptians believed that gold has medicinal properties that can help in healing several diseases. The antioxidant properties present in gold help in stimulating blood circulation which leads to reduction of acne and other skin allergies.
- Treatment of inflammation: gold is also known to rejuvenate your skin.
- Elasticity of the skin can be increased: use of gold can reduce the breakdown of elastin and restore the elasticity of the tissues. This will further prevent the skin from sagging. Gold increases the elasticity of the skin, thus making it firm and toned.
- Glowing skin: gold helps in improving the blood circulation, hence it helps hydrate and maintain the skin’s moisture level. The small particles of gold get absorbed into the skin imparting a rich glow. This makes the skin healthy, fresh and radiant.
Hyaluronic Acid and the 24K gold imparts an opulent, radiant glow and locks in moisture for ultra-hydrated skin. This concentrated treatment helps to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin looking silky smooth, firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful. It plumps skin and enhances the volume to create that same firm yet soft and supple skin applied topically to the skin can essentially encourage the skin to form new cells, which basically reverses the ageing process and gives us the full, smooth skin we once had.
HYALURONIC ACID AND ANTI-AGEING
As stated previously, hyaluronic acid is naturally present in the skin, but as we age the percentage of hyaluronic acid in the skin decreases, which also accounts for the loss of hydration and moisture in the skin. The decrease of hyaluronic acid starts at around the age of 20, but becomes apparent when people get into their 30s and 40s. The decrease also affects the way the skin operates and ultimately results in wrinkling and loss of elasticity, and a decrease of collagen – the support of the skin. Furthermore, it negatively impacts the fibroblasts of the skin, and this leads to even less collagen being made, which also causes the skin to become far less elastic. An enzyme action in the skin – hyaluronidase – breaks down hyaluronic acid, and for this reason it needs to be replenished if strong, supple smooth skin is to be maintained. Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), 24K gold, Soluble collagen, Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, Rosa Extract, phenoxyethanol10 ml
Shipped from a different warehouse - we will provide tracking information separately
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days in USA, 3 to 5 in Europe. 5 to 10 for the rest of the world