ZENA Ampoules mix -10 Custom mixed ampoules Hyaluronic acid base for Skin Care (if you need to make you own custom set of Zena ampoules, please, contact us)
The basic set includes:
ZENA Botox Alternative is specifically formulated to efficiently and effectively fight against cutaneous ageing. It helps to reduce wrinkle depth and brings a targeted tensing effect to the epidermis. The skin feels more supple, the epidermis is protected, wrinkles are reduced. Please don’t take this as a product that will lose its effect if you stop using for a while. It won’t. Also, this is not a Botox injection so please do not worry.
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid, Botulinum toxin, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol
Concentrated formula with Astaxanthin, 6,000 times more powerful antioxidant than vitamin C. It can stop the visible signs of ageing. This super antioxidant serum will help repair and protect your skin from premature ageing by naturally boosting collagen and elastin production, stimulating cell renewal, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots, while increasing healthy circulation for a youthful, luminous complexion.
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Natural astaxanthin solution, vitamin E, vitamin A, hyaluronic acid, wheat protein, Marine algae extract, phenoxyethanol
The second generation of blue copper peptides with nano-hyaluronic acid, caviar and natural extracts. Restores the natural elasticity of the skin, makes the skin smooth, gives radiance, a young and healthy look.
Collagen is the main structural protein that keeps the skin tight and elastic. Loss of collagen can cause the skin to lose its definition and youthful appearance. The loss of collagen results in the loss of facial volume, causing crows feet, nasolabial folds and jowls on the chin and jawline areas of the face. It can also create the appearance of a double chin. As we age, our skin loses the ability to preserve moisture, resulting in the visible loss of firmness, pliability and plumpness. Hyaluronic acid swoops in with the ability to replenish moisture that is crucial to having younger-looking, supple skin. At the same time, it revitalizes the skin’s outer layers so they look and feel softer, smoother and glowingly hydrated to instantly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Collagen, Protein, Hyaluronic acid, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol
Witch Hazel Extract - contains phytocompounds called catechins. Catechins are a type of flavonoid known to reduce oxidative stress. This reduction minimizes damage to the skin cells and therefore helps promote a younger looking complexion. Ginseng Extract is traditionally used in order to strengthen blood vessels by the use of specific saponins. These molecules, called gypenosides, are thought to increase vascular resistance. Ginseng can also be used to enhance microcirculation. Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract improves the rate at which damaged skin heals. Chamomile has other active properties, which help to contribute to its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Polysaccharide-antioxidants, a skin-replenishing natural component of skin that can be a good water-binding agent and potentially have antioxidant properties.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Polysaccharides, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Ginseng Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Marine Hydrolyzed Collagen, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
The low molecular weight (LMW) hyaluronic acid has also shown to increase the number of important and needed enzymes in the skin, to increase skin health in general. Low Hyaluronic acid excels in this area and is actually able to absorb approximately 1,000 times its own weight inside the extracellular spaces within the matrix of the skin. It plumps the skin and enhances the volume to create that same firm yet soft and supple skin, applied topically to the skin. It can essentially encourage the skin to form new cells, which basically reverses the ageing process and gives us the full, smooth skin we once had.
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Hyaluronic Acid Low Molecular, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Peptides are chains of amino acids that make up the proteins in our skin. These long chains of amino acids become proteins, which are important elements in our skin. Nine Peptide applied topically to the skin can essentially encourage skin to form new collagen, which basically reverses the ageing process and gives us the full, smooth skin we once had. Nine Peptide Moisturizing contains 9 active peptides designed to achieve maximum effectiveness - with visible results! These peptides help to moisturize and repair skin tissue regardless of your personal skin chemistry. While most products have many ingredients on the label, they only have 3 - 4 "active" ingredients that have any significant effectiveness.
The skin begins to age as early as 21, becoming more sensitive in different situations. Q10- Protection to support the natural metabolic processes and receptivity of the skin to facilitate its regeneration. The ingredients of the Anti-Agуing Q10 Protection ampoule are optimally absorbed by the skin to promote its equilibrium. Co-enzyme Q10 is an important catalyst, which activates the metabolism of oxygen in the cells. As we age, our skin loses the ability to preserve moisture, resulting in the visible loss of firmness, pliability, and plumpness. Hyaluronic acid swoops in with the ability to replenish moisture that is crucial to having younger-looking, supple skin. At the same time, it revitalizes the skin’s outer layers so they look and feel softer, smoother and glowingly hydrated to instantly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Collagen is the main structural protein that keeps the skin tight and elastic. Loss of collagen can cause the skin to lose its definition and youthful appearance.
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), hyaluronic acid, nano gold foil, elastin, coenzyme Q10, collagen, phenoxyethanol Highly concentrated low-molecular hyaluronic acid with coenzyme Q10, nano-gold foil and collagen.
A concentrate of rosacea for skin repair - helps to restore the skin at a deep level, prevents rosacea, removes scars and stretch marks. Belongs to the Zena professional cosmetics line with collagen and Sophora.
Used for the following problems: hyperpigmentation, excellent remedy for age spots. Rosacea solution. Inflammation, irritation of the skin. Blemishes, brightens skin tone. Antiseptic effect. For hair growth (in the cases of hair loss).
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Sophora Japanese, Soluble collagen, Ginger, Hyaluronic acid, Phenoxyethanol
Hyaluronic Acid and The 24K gold imparts an opulent, radiant glow and locks in moisture for ultra-hydrated skin. This concentrated treatment helps to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin looking silky smooth, firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful. It plumps skin and enhances the volume to create that same firm yet soft and supple skin. Applied topically to the skin, it can essentially encourage the skin to form new cells, which basically reverses the ageing process and gives us the full, smooth skin we once had.
Zena concentrates are based on very dense hyaluronic acid. Compared to other brands, it is a more concentrated and dense gel that is ideally suited for cosmetological devices, including microneedling with MTS dermapen.
- Wrinkles, fine lines, spots can be reduced: it thus reduces wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and marks on the skin, and will make you look younger.
- Stimulates the skin cells: the ions present in gold help in stimulating the cells, nerves and veins in your body. This leads to improved blood circulation. This will increase the metabolism of skin cells and secretion of waste. Gold can help to stimulate the cells to enhance healthy skin.
- Premature ageing of the skin can be prevented: use of gold can reduce the dryness of skin and helps in increasing the metabolic rate. This would prevent the skin from premature ageing.
- Gold can lighten the complexion: as we recollect history, it was rumored that one of the beauty regimes that Cleopatra followed was the use of gold. Cleopatra used a gold mask every night to enhance her complexion and keep her skin youthful, glowing and beautiful.
- Collagen depletion is slowed down: skin care with gold can slow down the depletion of collagen level in your skin cells.
- Sun pigmentation and damage can be treated: production of melanin or black pigment in the skin is responsible for tanning when exposed to sunlight. The production of melanin in the body can be reduced with the use of gold.
- Treatment of allergies: Egyptians believed that gold has medicinal properties that can help in healing several diseases. The antioxidant properties present in gold help in stimulating blood circulation which leads to reduction of acne and other skin allergies.
- Treatment of inflammation: gold is also known to rejuvenate your skin.
- Elasticity of the skin can be increased: use of gold can reduce the breakdown of elastin and restore the elasticity of the tissues. This will further prevent the skin from sagging. Gold increases the elasticity of the skin, thus making it firm and toned.
- Glowing skin: gold helps in improving the blood circulation, hence it helps hydrate and maintain the skin’s moisture level. The small particles of gold get absorbed into the skin imparting a rich glow. This makes the skin healthy, fresh and radiant.
Packaging -10ml/10 pcs
Shelf life 2-3 years
Shipped from a different warehouse - we will provide tracking information separately
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days in USA, 3 to 5 in Europe. 5 to 10 for the rest of the world